Business Analyst/Project Manager
Working in a key role within VITA Health Group – the Business Analyst /Project Manager will be a key member of Vita Health Group owning, shaping and delivering both programme management office and specific ideas, assessing the feasibility and taking forwards those ideas into projects. The role holder will enjoy using business analysis techniques and approaches to problem solving, opportunity assessment, information gathering and project management with a variety of stakeholders..
Skills and Experience:
- Will lead on designated projects/initiatives both in business analysis and project management delivery and initiatives ensuring they are scoped, and delivery is managed including RACI, gates, RAID, milestone, and fiscal tracking as appropriate.
- Will work switch stakeholders to identify, co-ordinate and manage resource.
- Work as a key lead in analysis and work closely with the central project office, taking ideas from the point of idea into projects and live services.
- Will coordinate relevant project workshops, meetings, boards and operational teams and appropriate resources through governance and phases of delivery.
- Will lead on work break down structures ensuring ideas and projects are scoped and appropriate resources are allocated and identified.
- Will lead on requirements gathering, documenting and prioritisation for delivery.
- Will work on business cases from seed ideas to funding decision, through delivery.
- Will ensure appropriate compliance consideration and delivery on projects.
- Will produce, arrange and run user testing with appropriate scripts and processes.
- Will work with suppliers to translate and manage relationship with business.
- Arrange training and manage transition into business as usual.
- Risk and change management
- Hold Prince 2 or equivalent cert such as Agile PM
- Use of PM tools like MS project
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of everyone we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Benenden health cover
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Life Assurance insurance
- Access to internal Equality and Diversity Networks/Groups
- Length of service awards
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group