Corporate MSK Clinical Development Lead
Due to exciting growth with the Corporate MSK Service, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate MSK Clinical Development Lead to join Vita Health Group in coaching, supporting, and developing our New Graduate & Junior physiotherapists in an Occupational Health setting.
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. Vita Health Group are offering an enhanced and competitive package, which includes:
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Enhanced annual leave (25 days in addition to Bank Holidays).
- Benenden health cover.
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone.
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided.
- Team Building/Away Days.
- 1:1 peer support and regular appraisals.
- Length of service awards.
- You will work in a supportive environment closely with Team Leaders and the Clinical Lead to effectively coach, develop and support Development physiotherapists.
- You will aim to support Development physiotherapists to achieve their clinical competencies, deliver effective evidence-based physiotherapy treatment and patient centred care within VHG.
- You will contribute to the overall clinical excellence of the business through supporting service improvement, auditing, and coordination & delivery of weekly in-service CPD for the team.
- You will play an important role in supporting recruitment and induction of Development physiotherapists.
Your skills and background
- BSc or MSc Physiotherapy.
- HCPC and CSP registered.
- Minimum 5-year experience in Corporate MSK or similar setting.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of Occupational Health Physiotherapy.
- Experience in management report writing and knowledge of the factors involved in Return-to-Work planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT literate – intermediate level minimum - using electronic patient management systems.
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Ability to work individually or within a team and foster good working relationships.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion.
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required.
- Experience in mentoring, undertaking supervisions and delivering training.
- Experience in clinical auditing and analysing trends for future training needs.
- Experience working in a Corporate setting.
- Further qualifications, training or CPD within the Occupational Health field.
- ACPOHE accreditation or committed to working towards this.
- MACP Membership.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group