Corporate MSK Physiotherapist
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join the Corporate MSK team at Vita Health Group.
- You will deliver physiotherapy interventions for our on-site and telehealth costumers in an Occupational Health setting.
- You will manage a caseload of MSK conditions and support the wellbeing of the employees to promote a healthy workforce.
- You will play an important role in the improvement of the service by managing the diary efficiently and building relationships with clients.
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. Vita Health Group are offering an enhanced and competitive package, which includes:
- Continued Professional Development opportunities including weekly in-service sessions and comprehensive training provided.
- Team building/away days.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Enhanced annual leave (25 days in addition to Bank Holidays).
- Benenden health cover.
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone.
- Length of service awards.
Your skills and background
- BSc or MSc Physiotherapy.
- 1-year experience in an MSK setting.
- Demonstrable skills and knowledge in Subjective & Objective Assessment of MSK conditions; Goal Setting; Rehabilitation & Exercise Prescription;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT literate – intermediate level minimum - using electronic patient management systems.
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Ability to work individually or within a team and foster good working relationships.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- HCPC and CSP Registration.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Previous experience of working within an Occupational Health setting.
- An understanding of the key principles of Occupational Health Physiotherapy.
- Previous experience of report writing.
- Basic knowledge of Ergonomic Risk Assessment.
- Further qualifications, training or CPD within the Occupational Health field.
- Familiarity and confidence assessing & coaching patients via video.
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package, which you can view in full on our website.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience.
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development, a comprehensive benefits package and annual leave which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We support wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health and as a Disability Confident Committed Employer we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. We have also made a commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2) and Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES).
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group