Corporate Network Co-Ordinator
Do you thrive on a busy workload and love variety daily?
The primary focus of the Corporate Network Co-Ordinator role is to provide day to day support for Vita Health Group’s Corporate treatment networks and 3rd party clinical suppliers. The right candidate will have a strong administration background, a keen eye for detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. This role is fixed term for 5 months.
Other responsibilities include:
- Organising and tracking the auditing of existing and potential providers to both improve and maintain quality across the treatment Network.
- Be the main point of contact for day-to-day queries and any other administrative duties.
- Assisting with onboarding new 3rd party suppliers and reviewing compliance.
- Contacting 3rd party suppliers to engage with the service mandatory training requirements.
- Adhering to service levels which ensure our clients are placed into treatment with our clinical experts within a timely manner.
- Where required work to tight deadlines to enable accurate and timely payments to our treatment providers by validating and approving invoices.
- Where required updating client files with clinical activity such as outcome measures and appointments.
- Liaise accordingly with our clinical team on a regular basis to support with any issues with non-compliance of service levels and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Responsible for maintaining the Corporate Network; adjusting the system for changes to details, staffing, holidays etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent coordination, planning and organisational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly an intermediate skill level Microsoft Excel.
- Superb time management and prioritisation skills.
- GCSE Maths, English, IT at C grades and above.
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion.
- Understanding of the UK private and public health systems.
- Experience in contract negotiations.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, are engaged by insurers and some of the UK’s largest corporate companies to support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view here: https://www.vitahealthgroup.co.uk/join-us/careers/
To progress your skills and enable career development we provide Continued Professional Development opportunities including secondments, management training, a mentoring scheme and regular events and webinars across a range of clinical disciplines.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. To support this we have a dedicated team of EDI specialists and run a range of active in-house diversity networks. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our Ethnicity Matters Scheme where all applicants for senior roles (£40,000+) from a minority ethnic group that meet the essential criteria will be invited for interview.
- Our sign up to the Armed Forces Covenant.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our sign up to the Employer with Heart Charter.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS). Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues which includes a team of trained Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An embedded “speaking up” culture facilitated by Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
VHG is committed to supporting transgender individuals with dignity and recognises the potential complications that may arise when taking references. We encourage applicants to contact HR at email@example.com to discuss or amend how we manage reference requests.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group