Corporate Network Co-Ordinator
The primary focus of the Network Co-Ordinator role is to provide day to day support for Vita Health Group’s Corporate treatment networks and 3rd party clinical suppliers.
- Build and maintain solid working relationships and partnerships with the current treatment providers within the MSK, EAP and PTS Corporate marketplace.
- Work with the current providers to improve engagement and elevate the patient journey, efficiency and revenue.
- Identify gaps in coverage using provided mapping tools and proactively source new clinics into the Network.
- Closely monitoring the renewal of contracts, validating relevant insurance documents and negotiating fees.
- Organising and tracking the auditing of existing and potential providers to both improve and maintain quality across the treatment Network.
- Responsible for maintaining the Corporate Network; adjusting the system for changes to details, staffing, holidays etc.
- Write and distribute a monthly newsletter with important business updates, expectations and guidance.
- Be the main point of contact for day to day queries regarding contracts, joining the Network, removal from the Network and Portal access.
- Assist other areas of the business with any Network related queries including invoicing and clinical governance queries.
- Compilation of weekly or monthly reports for both internal and external colleagues.
- Track and analyse complaints about the network and will work with the Operations & Clinical Governance team to close the loop on resulting actions.
- Attend onsite meetings with both internal and external colleagues.
- Work in accordance with policies and procedures in relation to Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Diversity, and other company policies.
- Any other reasonable duties as required
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group