Customer Service Advisor
The location for the role is flexible however if you live near our Head Office in Bury St Edmunds, we would be delighted to welcome you into the office to work which many of our team choose to do.
Full time shift patterns fall within our core hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday with less occasional shifts on Saturdays. However we will always take your preferences into account and you will know your shifts well in advance so you can still do all the things you want to outside of work!
- Are you looking for your first job or a full-time role to complement your busy life schedule at hours to suit you?
- Are you looking to join an organisation where you can build a lifelong career with many opportunities for progression?
- Are you passionate in supporting people and delivering fantastic customer experience?
If any of the above applies to you, Vita Health have the perfect role for you!
On top of your salary of £19,000 per annum we offer a monthly bonus scheme, 33 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays), pension scheme, a day off for your birthday plus many other great benefits
What will you be doing?:
- Working as part of a team of 15+ direct colleagues supporting clinical teams with over 300 colleagues
- Contacting Clients to book their Physiotherapy or Physiological treatments within the agreed timeframe
- Efficiently handling incoming calls to our National Service Centre
- Identify and effectively dealing with any problems where appropriate
- Ensuring any client or patient telephone enquiries are replied to in a correct and confident manner.
- Correspond and converse with our nationwide network of treatment clinics
- Ensuring good housekeeping for data protection and information security requirements
- Source new clinics when required to join our network
- Call back and respond to voicemails
We provide a full and in-depth training package to all new starters to support you to be competent in doing the above with regular monthly training thereafter
Skills and Experience:
- Customer service experience
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills, with a can do attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Excellent written and spoken English
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Must be able to travel to Head Office at Bury Saint Edmunds for training on a regular basis
- Willingness to travel, as and when required
- 2 + years office and administrative experience
- NVQ Level 2 Business and Administration
- Experience working in a busy office environment
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group