Customer Service Agent
As a customer service agent you will be the face and voice of Vita Health Groups NHS & Private Physiotherapy services. Acting as an extension of the firm’s brand and core values, the purpose of this role is accomplished by treating each Patient in a courteous manner, greeting them and answering every question in a pleasant and efficient manner. You will be responsible for taking inbound calls from patient’s who want to book, cancel or reschedule their appointments and making outbound calls to book their first and further follow up appointments. You will also cover the reception area, ensuring that all patients are welcomed in a courteous manner. This role requires a clear concise communicator who is able to work under pressure
- Answer all incoming telephone calls in a timely manner.
- Booking customer appointments by way of outbound calling.
- Responding to queries where possible and passing on accurate
- messages where not.
- Monitor and manage voicemails and emails ensuring they are
- responded to in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the NHS and Private Administrators to resolve
- patients' queries.
- Entering new and updating Patient information into system.
- Identifying and escalating priority issues.
- Documenting all call information according to standard operating
- Managing your own activities and completing these within
- reasonable time frames.
- Covering the Reception area, ensuring you greet all patients and
- visitors to the clinic in a polite and courteous manner.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent understanding of the importance of teamwork
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of everyone we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page or please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Benenden health cover
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Life Assurance insurance
- Access to internal Equality and Diversity Networks/Groups
- Length of service awards
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group