Deputy Clinical Lead Corporate PTS
The Role: What you will do?
You will work closely with PTS corporate Clinical Lead and the step 2/3 service managers to support the clinical delivery and operational effectiveness of the PTS service. They will take a lead role in the governance of network clinicians and will provide supervision to senior therapists.
You will support the Clinical Lead in day-to-day clinical operations including writing tenders and mobilising new contracts.
We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest companies to help support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience - we Make People Better.
Vita is fast growing, innovative and ambitious. If you would like to be part our journey and join a company that offers outstanding personal development, flexibility for a work/life balance and a genuine focus on delivering exceptional services then we would love to hear from you.
Your skills and background:
- Post graduate diploma in High Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- BABCP accreditation or evidence of working towards BABCP accreditation
- Trained in at least one applied psychological therapy approach (IPT/DIT/BCT/DBT/EMDR/ACT/CFT)
- An understanding of acute mental health/psychological assessments
- Experience of risk assessment and routine clinical outcome monitoring
- Well-developed skills in the ability to communicate effectively technical and/or clinically sensitive information to young people and their families
- Proficiency in IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office packages, databases and electronic record systems is required
- You will be required to have a minimum of 5mb download internet speed at the home address
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- HCPC registered
- Experience of delivering therapy online to children and young people
- Have an awareness and experience of working in corporate mental health with occupational health and private medical insurance.
- Experience of working at a leadership level
- Experience in providing training/ overseeing students
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package, which you can view in full on our website.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. We are fast growing, innovative and ambitious. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience - we
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Vita Health Group