The Role: What you’ll do
- Provide administrative support to the HR department
- Manage an extremely busy HR Inbox, dealing with all HR enquiries and queries
- To assist with employee administration; including starters and leavers pre-employment vetting checks, references, preparing documents and ensuring all information is completed accurately, efficiently and effectively.
- Administer HR related documentation including preparation of letters and updating and maintaining files
- Accurately update and maintain HR information databases
- Production of monthly management reports for the HR Director
- Assist in the administration of obtaining security clearances and DBS applications to ensure that the Company complies with its contractual obligations with the agreed timelines.
- Acting as front line for queries on general HR matters including holiday, sickness and HR policies
- Any other general HR administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate will be available to work 25 hours per week across 5 days, (Monday – Friday) 10am to 3pm. Exact work pattern can be further discussed at interview stage.
Whilst the role is predominantly based at our Head Office in central Bury St Edmunds, the ability to work remotely (especially during the current COVID-19 pandemic situation) is an essential requirement for the role.
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest companies to help support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience - we Make People Better.
Vita is fast growing, innovative and ambitious. If you would like to be part our journey and join a company that offers outstanding personal development, flexibility for a work/life balance and a genuine focus on delivering exceptional services then we would love to hear from you.
Your skills and background:
- Previous administrative experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel and Outlook)
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Experience of working in an HR environment
- Experience of using HR systems
- Understanding of Employment Law
Investing in you
To achieve our aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package, which you can view in full on our website.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. We are fast growing, innovative and ambitious. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Vita Health Group