- Support the Corporate HR Lead with grievance, disciplinary, investigations, hearings and provide customer focused advice to managers
- To produce reports and offer benefits advice, offering support with data from the relevant channel for all areas of the business.
- To professionally represent the HR team and ensure comprehensive and efficient support to the wider organisation.
- To produce all regular and ad-reports as requesting using the internal HR system on sickness, turnover starters and leavers ect
- Manage various schemes such as the above and beyond initiative, childcare voucher scheme, benefits platform and Benenden
- Accurately oversee the sickness absence process form start to finish, recording reported sickness, keeping the HR system records up to date, processing absence forms, informing payroll of changes, liaising with the individuals and insurers.
- Manage Access to Work scheme process, from reviewing reports to requesting and organising payment of equipment
- Any other general HR advisor duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- Previous HR experience is essential and a high level of enthusiasm for working within HR
- Experience of HR formal processes including disciplinaries, grievances, capabilities, sickness management
- Advanced excel skills
- High level of attention to detail
- A good understanding of employment law, and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the confidence and ability to work with managers across all levels of the business
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- CIPD Qualification or working towards CIPD or a desire to do so
- HR experience within the healthcare sector
- Experience of using HR systems/ databases
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group