High Intensity Therapist Kent and Medway or Remote
Join a growing, high performing team in an award-winning healthcare company
Vita Minds delivers a number of NHS funded IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) services across the UK and as a result we can offer you the opportunity to work across Kent and Medway with fantastic development opportunities.
As a High Intensity Therapist you will provide a range of psychological therapies for depression and anxiety. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about mental health and who want to work for an award-winning specialist healthcare company that is dedicated to improving services and seeking the best outcomes for our patients.
You will work within a friendly, buoyant environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and the pursuit of excellence. We offer outstanding personal development and Continuous Professional Development opportunities to support you to enhance your clinical expertise. Where possible, we support flexible working to help meet your personal commitments and aid a great work life balance.
- High Intensity IAPT Qualification (Post Graduate Diploma)
- BABCP accreditation
- Experience working with people with common mental health problems
The role offers comprehensive benefits including but not limited to:
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and wellbeing zone
- Benenden health cover
- Life Assurance insurance
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Access to internal Equality and Diversity Networks/Groups
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website. To progress your skills and enable career development we provide Continued Professional Development opportunities including secondments, management training, a mentoring scheme and regular events and webinars across a range of clinical disciplines.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. To support this we have a dedicated team of EDI specialists and run a range of active in-house diversity networks.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our sign up to the Employer with Heart Charter
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues which includes a team of trained Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An embedded “speaking up” culture facilitated by Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group