IAPT Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Derby or Remote
The Role: What you’ll do
We are looking for qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners to join us locally or remotely within our IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) service based in Derby. We have full and part time positions available and can offer flexible working. Our working hours are between the 8am and 8pm Monday – Friday, with 1 late shift per week included in the shift pattern.
Your role as PWP is being responsible for providing high volume low intensity CBT interventions to people with Common Mental Health Disorders. This will include telephone/video triage assessments and therapy, computerised assessments and guided online therapy and wellbeing training on a one to one basis.
Vita Health Group have a highly successful service and our staff are offered regular clinical skills and case management supervision to support you to achieve the best results possible for your clients.
We provide high quality supervision, a friendly and supportive work environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and excellence in both service delivery and support to our team. We have a commitment to staff wellbeing and offer regular scheduled full CPD program and monthly check-ins regarding your wellbeing, work performance and development plans. In addition to this, we provide the opportunity to attend IAPT Supervision Training and Long Term Condition (LTC) training.
Our PWPs have a great opportunity for progression within Vita Health Group to roles such as Senior PWP and Trainee High Intensity Therapists.
Your skills and background:
- You will need a qualification in low intensity CBT practice
- You will have experience of treating low intensity common mental health conditions.
- You will have proficiency in IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office packages, databases and electronic record systems is required.
- You will need a minimum of 5mb download internet speed at the home address
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group