IAPT Step 2 Team Leader
The Role: What you’ll do
You will take a key role in the delivery of the IAPT Step 2 provision and Employment Advisory Service across LLR (Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland). You will be responsible for the line management and clinical supervision of all Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners (SPWP) and Senior Employment Advisors (SEA) within LLR, supporting them throughout all aspects of their job role in order to strive towards optimal team performance.
You will work alongside the Step 3 Team Leaders and report into the Service Manager to ensure that service targets are met and quality standards are maintained.
You will play a key role in the organisation, recruitment, and implementation of PWP and EA staff into the service as applicable, and will take a key role in service directives and developments.
Your skills and background:
- IAPT Low intensity Worker/PWP Certificate
- IAPT Low Intensity Supervisor Training or Willingness to Attend
- Has been working in the capacity of a SPWP for a minimum of 2 years, Or has 2 years experience or more of working within another Management capacity.
- Experience of risk management
- Experience of providing line management and clinical supervision
- Experience of delivering CPD/ Training
- Experience of recruitment within IAPT
- Understanding of evidence based CBT interventions
- Understanding of National IAPT Key Performance Indicators, National Standards and Step 2 Clinical Output.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- Managerial qualification
- Experience/ knowledge of employment advisor role
- Use of IAPTUS system
- Undertaking Clinical Audit, including action planning
- Providing PWP trainees skills development through CPD, case management supervision or clinical skills groups
- Familiarity with an understanding of care pathways for Long Term Conditions within IAPT.
- Knowledge of the PWP academic training requirements, including content and examinations
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package, which you can view in full on our website.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience.
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development, a comprehensive benefits package and annual leave which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We support wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health and as a Disability Confident Committed Employer we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. We have also made a commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2) and Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES).
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group