In Person Network CBT Therapist
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing network of affiliate face to face CBT Therapists delivering phone and video-based treatments. This a great chance to use your skills, experience and professional approach to make a tangible difference to our clients' emotional health and wellbeing whilst working flexibly for as many hours as you choose.
You should possess strong listening skills, empathy, communication skills and understanding of the quality standards required to provide first-class clinical care. On behalf of Vita Health Group you will deliver Cognitive Behavioural Therapy as the modality of treatment and some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Opportunity to deliver face-to-face therapy.
- Opportunity to work with adults, or adults and Children and Young People, if qualified in this area.
- Quality support from a wider team of clinical and operational professionals.
- Work the hours that are convenient to you.
- Get paid for every session delivered.
Your qualifications and experience should include:
- A recognised CBT Qualification – ideally Post Graduate Diploma in CBT
- BABCP Accredited Membership (or provisional)
- 2 years+ postgraduate CBT experience, preferably with a variety of diverse client groups.
- Knowledge of using the Stepped Care Model and use of assessment tools PHQ9 and GAD7
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, are engaged by insurers and some of the UK’s largest corporate companies to support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. To support this we have a dedicated team of EDI specialists and run a range of active in-house diversity networks.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our Ethnicity Matters Scheme where all applicants for senior roles (£40,000+) from a minority ethnic group that meet the essential criteria will be invited for interview.
- Our sign up to the Armed Forces Covenant.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our sign up to the Employer with Heart Charter.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS). Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues which includes a team of trained Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An embedded “speaking up” culture facilitated by Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
VHG is committed to supporting transgender individuals with dignity and recognises the potential complications that may arise when taking references. We encourage applicants to contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss or amend how we manage reference requests.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group