Remote Instructional Designer
- Design and develop high quality, SCORM compliant eLearning content and digital learning experiences for stakeholders using a range of software, including Articulate 360 and Vyond.
- Work closely with SME's to create production ready storyboards that translate complex technical information into an easily digestible and engaging formats
- Use modern approaches in eLearning design including scenario-based eLearning, simulations and gamification to create innovative and engaging blended learning content
- Pilot, trial and test eLearning content with end users and in platforms, iterating and re-developing to ensure they are fit for purpose and work as intended
- Update and re-develop Vita Health Groups legacy training content including revisions and continuous improvement activities
- Quality checking products to ensure output has high standards of written and spoken English
- Creating bespoke assets as to enhance the content (graphics, animations, video etc)
- All other tasks commensurate with the role on an ad hoc basis and any other reasonable request.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience as an eLearning instructional designer and developer
- Experience of delivering eLearning products on a Learning Management System
- Demonstrable experience with Articulate 360
- Strong graphic design skills
- Proactive with excellent organisational skills
- Be able to use MS Office application effectively (intermediate level)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication both verbally and written to clients and business customers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills demonstrated through behaviours
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload effectively while considering future organisational requirements
- An ability to engage with complex and unfamiliar subject matters
- Excellent communication skills
- A creative flair and a passion for design
- Excellent verbal and written skills with high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to change with a high level of resilience.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- Experience of working with learning management systems (Totara preferred).
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, customer focussed environment
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group