Interventions Service Manager
EAP Interventions Service Manager
Remote Flexible Working
- Contribute to the long-term planning and strategic development of psychological therapies within VHG.
- To work as part of the EAP leadership team providing management, co-ordination and support for the intervention’s senior clinicians and team leaders.
- The Service Manager will be responsible for ensuring the operational and clinical delivery and effectiveness of the EAP Service - specifically all Counselling & low intensity interventions
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Skills and Experience:
Degree level qualification in health, social care or related field
Experience to supervise
Evidence of continued professional development
Experience of working with a range of mental health issues both from clinical and social perspective
Well-developed experience of working with a wide range of psychological problems within a therapeutic model
Experience of capacity management
Experience of supervising people and resource allocation
Experience in providing training/overseeing students
Evidence in line management and supervision of clinical staff
Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary and multicultural setting
Experience of generating policy and procedural working practices
Experience of undertaking evaluation
IT literate – intermediate level minimum
Knowledge of the Return to work Agenda
Knowledge and understanding of the various stakeholders in VHG and the corporate environment
Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- Mental Health professional with a core profession (HPCP/NMC)
- Leadership and Management Qualification (CMI, ILM, NHS Leadership Academy)
- Experience of teaching and or training in therapeutic theory and skills to other professional and non-professional groups
- Supervision Qualification
- Accreditation membership of BABCP, UKCP, BACP or BPS
- Knowledge of key stages of change management
- Advanced IT literacy including MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of everyone we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page or please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Benenden health cover including access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Life Assurance insurance
- Access to internal Equality and Diversity Networks/Groups
- Length of service awards
How to Apply
Please click on the “Apply with Indeed” button below where you can submit a copy of your CV.
Please submit a copy of your CV for review via the NHS jobs apply section
Please email a copy of your CV clearly stating the role and location that you wish to apply for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of its workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group