MSK Corporate Services Remote Team Manager
The Role: What you will do?
The MSK Corporate Team Manager will contribute to the overall operational and clinical delivery of all service lines provided through the Remote Triage Physiotherapy Team and ensure that your team comply with clinical and operational processes associated with service excellence.
We have a diverse team of Physiotherapists and Rehabilitation Therapists, working from all corners of the United Kingdom, who provide an invaluable service to our customers. As part of this role, your key responsibilities will be to support your team remotely on a day-to-day basis and undertake monthly 1:1’s and performance management reviews; ensuring Key Performance Indicators are achieved; and assisting the MSK Corporate Operations Manager & Clinical Lead in the overall service delivery. You will also complete monthly audits to ensure clinical quality within the team and to maintain service excellence. Diary management is a key aspect of this role to optimise efficiency within the service alongside daily correspondence and communication between different departments to support and advise on operational and clinical queries.
Our team is full of hard working, highly motivated and positive individuals which translates into an engaging, inspiring working environment. We look to promote from within, recognising and identifying individual skill sets to encourage rapid progression throughout Vita Health Group. We are fast growing, innovative and ambitious as an organisation making this is an exciting time to join the team. There is also the potential to fulfil this role from anywhere in the EU, providing you have HCPC and CSP registration - if you are based outside the UK and can practice remotely, we would like to hear from you.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience.
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development, a comprehensive benefits package and annual leave. You can view in full on our website.
Your skills and background:
- HCPC and CSP Registration/ BASRaT accreditation
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Skilled at planning and organising work effectively
- Ability to motivate individuals within their team and maintain a high level of engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation
- Team player and ability to work with different personalities
- Demonstrates self-awareness
- IT literate – intermediate level minimum
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- Physiotherapy degree
- Formal Management training
- Experience of other facets of Occupational Health, e.g. Triage, Functional Restoration Programme (FRP), Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments
- Experience of relationship building with key stakeholders
- Previous experience of supervising a team within a clinical setting
- Baseline level of business acumen
- An up-to-date CPD portfolio
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development, a comprehensive benefits package and annual leave which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQ+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2) and Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group