MSK Private Services Physiotherapist
Due to exciting growth with the Private MSK Service, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join Vita Health Group at our Crystal Palace Clinic, dedicated to making people better.
To attract and retain high quality, engaged Physiotherapists, Vita Health Group are offering an enhanced and competitive package, which could include some of the below:
- Bonus CPD funding upon successful completion of probation
- Funded professional development and training (internal & external) plus allocated time
- We have flexibility around salary for the right candidate
- Monday to Friday hours, no weekends
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Benenden health cover
You will be responsible for carrying out MSK face to face physiotherapy interventions. Committing to delivering effective, evidence based and patient centred assessments and treatments sessions, with a focus on providing high levels of customer service.
Vita is fast growing, innovative and ambitious. If you would like to be part our journey and join a company that offers outstanding personal development, flexibility for a work/life balance and a genuine focus on delivering exceptional services then we would love to hear from you. You will be part of a supportive team environment focused on developing staff to progress towards their goals.
Your skills and background:
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registration with all relevant statutory bodies including the Health Professions Council and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Previous experience in managing a varied caseload of patients
- Previous experience in the delivery of group supervisions and ISTs
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Working knowledge of physiotherapy assessment and management
- Demonstration of ongoing clinical development (CPD)
- IT literate – Intermediate level
- Evidence of attendance to external training.
- Experience working within the private physiotherapy sector.
- Acupuncture, manual therapy, taping qualification.
- Further post graduate degree
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group