New Graduate Physiotherapist
Due to exciting growth within our Corporate MSK Service, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Development Physiotherapist to join Vita Health Group. The role is based in London and would involve treating a variety of work-related MSK conditions in workforces such as fire brigades, NHS hospitals and universities. This role is available for recently graduated physiotherapists looking for support in their development.
Investing in you
Join our Physiotherapy Graduate Scheme and become a knowledgeable and confident physiotherapist within a supportive environment that will help you grow and achieve your career ambitions.
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. This role offers exciting benefits, including:
A dedicated clinical mentor offering 1:1 peer support and regular appraisals.
1 study day per week as part of the New Grad Scheme (including opportunity to shadow senior colleagues).
Continued Professional Development opportunities including weekly in-service sessions and comprehensive training provided.
Team building/away days.
Flexibility to work from home.
Enhanced annual leave.
Benenden health cover.
Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone.
Length of service awards.
You will work in a supportive environment with a blend of on-site and virtual physiotherapy interventions for our corporate clients.
You will have a dedicated clinical mentor and have regular supervision from senior colleagues in addition to working as a sole clinician. This may include being part of a multidisciplinary Occupational Health team including OH advisors, Physicians and mental health professionals.
- You will play an important role in the improvement of the service by managing the diary efficiently and building relationships with clients.
Your skills and background
- BSc or MSc Physiotherapy.
- Demonstrable skills and knowledge in Subjective & Objective Assessment of MSK conditions; Goal Setting; Rehabilitation & Exercise Prescription;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT literate – intermediate level minimum - using electronic patient management systems.
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Ability to work individually or within a team and foster good working relationships.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- HCPC and CSP Registration.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Rotation/Placement in MSK setting
- Further qualifications, training or CPD
Familiarity and confidence assessing & coaching patients via video.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest companies to help support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience - we Make People Better.
Vita is fast growing, innovative and ambitious. If you would like to be part our journey and join a company that offers outstanding personal development, flexibility for a work/life balance and a genuine focus on delivering exceptional services then we would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Vita Health Group