We are currently looking for an Office Co-ordinator to provide administration and facilities support. This role is Part time 12 hours per week, (Monday - Thursday 1.30pm - 4.30pm)
- Facilities management at Head Office and remote facilities support for other centres.
- To unlock and lock up the building in Bury St Edmunds
- Act as a main point of contact for any building facility requirements
- Managing any courier requests.
- Sorting and Logging incoming post and distributing to relevant departments.
- To manage the post inbox to ensure all post is sent out within a timely manner and to the relevant parties.
- To complete the post run in the evening and taken to a post office.
- To manage the central purchasing, ordering stationary, clinical supplies etc for head office and ensure we keep above our stock levels.
- Supporting the NSC team to action postroom where requested to ensure we meet SLA and maintaining accuracy
- To carry out any other duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail, accountability and pride in the work delivered
- Good communication skills and high level organisational and time management skills
- Use your own initiative
- Be comfortable dealing and working with people of all levels.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package, which you can view in full on our website.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience.
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development, a comprehensive benefits package and annual leave which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We support wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health and as a Disability Confident Committed Employer we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. We have also made a commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2) and Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES).
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group