PTS Clinical Team Manager
Are you looking to join an exciting organisation where you can make a real difference, whether that’s making people better, developing our offering to service users or leading a high performing team?
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class Mental Health services to Corporate & NHS customers.
We are continually growing our Corporate Psychological Therapies Service and are looking to attract the very best people from the widest talent pool. Our services take an innovative yet evidence-based approach, following IAPT & NICE guidelines to Making People Better
The Clinical Team Manager will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of leadership and operational elements of the Step 3 Service within PTS.
- You will line manage a team of clinical therapists who provide assessment and treatment sessions with clients. Your role will include providing monthly line management meetings, quarterly and annual appraisals
- Manage performance of your team through liaison with senior clinicians, operational managers and supervisors
- Supporting the interview process and taking a lead role when onboarding new hires to your team
- Coordinate and disseminate CPD Training to the team
- Liaison with clinicians who are off sick and communicating with all relevant departments such as HR.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years' line management experience
- At least 2 years' experience supervising people and resource allocation
- Evidence of continual professional development
- Performance monitoring and management experience
- Capacity management experience
- Experience of working within multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural settings
- Experience of generating policy and procedural working practices
- Experience working in mental health and/or employment within related fields
- Accreditation membership of BABCP, UKCP, BACP or BPS
- Mental health professional with a core profession (HCPC/NMC)
- Leadership & Management Qualification (CMI, ILM, NHS Leadership Academy)
- Experience of working with a range of mental health issues both from clinical and social perspective
- Experience of working with a wide range of psychological problems within a therapeutic model
- Experience in providing training/ overseeing students
- Experience of project management
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
- Enhanced annual leave
- Discretionary sick pay (after successful completion of probation period)
- Pension – with a Company contribution
- Access to Health Cash Plan.
- VDU eye test reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Program (Employee Care)
- £500 finder’s fee when recommending someone to join the company (T&C's apply)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity and adoption schemes
- And more..
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group