Part-time Corporate MSK Physiotherapist
We have an exciting part-time role for you in the Darlington and Gosforth area. Working 2 days a week in a face-to-face environment, you will join a well-established, collaborative Occupational Health team supporting employees of a national telecommunications company with their physio needs.
- You will manage a caseload of MSK conditions and support the wellbeing of the employees to promote a healthy workforce.
- You will play a key role in the delivery of a quality service by building strong relationships with clients and managing your diary efficiently.
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. Vita Health Group are offering an enhanced and competitive package, which includes:
- Continued Professional Development opportunities including weekly in-service sessions and comprehensive training provided.
- Team building/away days.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Enhanced annual leave (25 days in addition to Bank Holidays).
- A day off for your birthday
- Benenden health cover.
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone.
- Length of service awards.
Your skills and background
- BSc or MSc Physiotherapy.
- HCPC and CSP Registration.
- 1-year experience in an MSK setting.
- Demonstrable skills and knowledge in Subjective & Objective Assessment of MSK conditions; Goal Setting; Rehabilitation & Exercise Prescription;
- Previous experience of working within an Occupational Health setting.
- An understanding of the key principles of Occupational Health Physiotherapy.
- Previous experience of report writing.
- Further qualifications, training or CPD within the Occupational Health field.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group