Due to exciting growth with the Private MSK Service, we have a fantastic opportunity for a part-time Podiatrist to join Vita Health Group at our Crystal Palace clinic.
Vita Health Group are offering an enhanced and competitive package, including:
- Part-time hours (1 day per week with scope to increase)
- Commission based salary
- Open to both employed and self-employed options
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pro rata for part-time (employees only)
- Additional day off for your birthday (employees only)
- Funded professional development and training (internal and external) (employees only)
- Benefits package worth over £1000 (employees only)
- Private health cover (employees only)
You will be responsible for carrying out MSK Podiatry interventions in a face-to-face setting. You will be expected to deliver effective, evidence-based and patient centered care, with a focus on providing high levels of customer service.
Why Private at Vita Health Group?
The Private Service is a fun, friendly and effective, inclusive team where everyone is valued for the experience they bring and contribution they can make. The work environment is supportive with a focus on developing opportunities for progression.
We have high recommendation rates as a place to work (87%). Our team values their colleagues support, client mix and culture of striving to provide the best care possible. Our patient satisfaction rates are above 90%.
Vita is a growing but stable, innovative and ambitious organisation. If you would like to be part of this and are up to the challenge then we would like to hear from you.
Your skills and background:
- Degree in Podiatry
- Registration with all relevant statutory bodies including the Health Professions Council
- Previous experience in managing a varied caseload of patients
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Working knowledge of podiatry assessment and treatment
- Experience with orthotics, gait assessments and nail surgery.
- IT literate – Intermediate level
- Experience working within the private healthcare sector.
- Evidence of attendance to external training.
- Further post graduate degree
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website. To progress your skills and enable career development we provide Continued Professional Development opportunities including apprenticeships, secondments, management training, a mentoring scheme and regular events and webinars across a range of clinical disciplines.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. To support this we have a dedicated team of EDI specialists and run a range of active in-house diversity networks.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our sign up to the Employer with Heart Charter
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues which includes a team of trained Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An embedded “speaking up” culture facilitated by Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group