Full & Part Time Opportunities Available
Purpose of the Role
As an Administrator you will be the face and voice of Vita Health Group.
Acting as an extension of the firm’s brand and core values, the purpose of this role is to welcome patients to the clinic and support them through their treatment. Whilst undertaking all administrative tasks required to ensure the smooth running of our Private Department.
You will be responsible for taking inbound calls from patient’s & clients and ensuring these are answered within KPIs. Managing and processing new private referrals and sending reports to 3rd party referrers within strict time frames.
This role requires a clear concise communicator, with the ability to use initiative to multitask and change priorities as required.
- Manage your own activities and ensure that these are completed in a timely manner and within KPIs.
- Work effectively within the Private Administration team to ensure team targets and KPI’s are achieved.
- Identify and escalate any issues.
- Work closely with our Clinicians, Customer Service and NHS Admin teams and to resolve patient queries.
- Any other ad hoc duties to support the Reception, Customer Service and Administration function of the business.
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a professional and timely manner and within KPIs.
- Monitor and manage voicemails and emails ensuring they are responded to in a timely manner.
- Accurately process referrals and contact patients to book their first appointment and further follow up appointments, including the rescheduling of patients.
- Send clinical letters and reports by email and/or post within KPIs.
- Keep 3rd party portals accurately updated with case information.
- Manage Administration Activities list, respond to actions appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Welcome all visitors to the clinic in a polite and courteous manner and ensure that patients are appropriately briefed to prepare them for their appointment.
- Book follow up appointments and classes for both our Private and NHS patients.
- Manage and maintain our private appointment diaries, ensuring future appointments are booked correctly.
- Liaise with patients regarding the payment of their treatment. This involves processing card/electronic or cash payments.
- Update patient information and ensure adequate notes are added to patients’ records as required.
- Ensure that the reception, waiting area and office space is always kept tidy and presentable.
- Complete ad hoc reception tasks such as banking, printing of forms, scanning and post.
- Communication with clinical staff where a patient is going to be late or needs to reschedule their appointment.
- Keeping patients updated when clinical staff are running late and re-arranging appointments due to short notice cancellation of the clinic.
Skills and Experience
- Professional telephone manner with excellent customer service skills.
- Good IT literacy is essential.
- Ability to work within a team and put the customer’s needs first.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong administration skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to use own initiative and adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience of processing card/electronic and cash transactions would be an advantage.
- Experience dealing with the public face to face is desirable.
- Previous administration experience is advantageous.
- Previous experience working at a Physiotherapy practice or medical environment is desirable.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience.
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development, a comprehensive benefits package and annual leave. You can view in full on our website.