Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Basildon or Remote
This is an exciting opportunity for a PWP to join Vita Health Group providing IAPT recommended treatments for anxiety and depression symptoms. Based in Billericay or remotely you will work with patients residing in the surrounding area of Basildon and Brentwood. Vita Health Group have a highly successful service and our staff are offered supportive supervision and case management to achieve the best results possible for our service users.
Joining us, you will be part of a team that is focused on great delivery, organisational growth and development of services. You will work within a friendly, buoyant environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and the pursuit of excellence. Where possible, we support flexible working to help meet your personal commitments and aid a great work life balance.
Skills and Experience:
- Have completed the IAPT Post Graduate Certificate in Low Intensity Interventions
- Able to demonstrate clinical outcomes and meeting agreed performance targets.
- In depth knowledge of anxiety and depression presentations in Primary Care and the need for evidence based interventions.
- Ability to work within a team and foster good working relationships.
- Ability to use clinical supervision and personal development positively and effectively.
- Demonstrates regard for others and respect for individual rights of autonomy and confidentiality.
- Electronically record data, diary, appointment information and maintain accurate individual clinical records using IAPTus.
- Conduct Risk Assessments for users and formulate and implement Risk Management plans as appropriate.
- Provide assessment of client suitability for Psychological Therapies and refer on as appropriate.
- Manage an allocated clinical caseload in collaboration with the Line Manager.
- Deliver interactive psychoeducation within a CBT framework to individual users and groups of service users.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion.
- Experience of delivering cCBT, preferably SilverCloud.
- Completed the IAPT Supervision training.
- Completed the IAPT LTC training.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group