Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
This is an exciting opportunity for a PWP to join Vita Health Group (VHG) providing IAPT recommended treatments for anxiety and depression symptoms. Based in Billericay or remotley you will work with patients residing in the surrounding area of Basildon and Brentwood. Wehave a highly successful service and our staff are offered supportive supervision and case management to achieve the best results possible for our service users.
We are looking to recruit both Remote and Local PWPs.
Joining us, you will be part of a team that is focused on great delivery, organisational growth and development of services. You will work within a friendly, buoyant environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and the pursuit of excellence. Where possible, we support flexible working to help meet your personal commitments and aid a great work life balance.
We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest companies to help support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience - we Make People Better.
Vita is fast growing, innovative and ambitious. If you would like to be part our journey and join a company that offers outstanding personal development, flexibility for a work/life balance and a genuine focus on delivering exceptional services then we would love to hear from you.
Skills and Experience:
- Have completed the IAPT Post Graduate Certificate in Low Intensity Interventions
- Able to demonstrate clinical outcomes and meeting agreed performance targets.
- In depth knowledge of anxiety and depression presentations in Primary Care and the need for evidence based interventions.
- Ability to work within a team and foster good working relationships.
- Ability to use clinical supervision and personal development positively and effectively.
- Demonstrates regard for others and respect for individual rights of autonomy and confidentiality.
- Electronically record data, diary, appointment information and maintain accurate individual clinical records using IAPTus.
- Conduct Risk Assessments for users and formulate and implement Risk Management plans as appropriate.
- Provide assessment of client suitability for Psychological Therapies and refer on as appropriate.
- Manage an allocated clinical caseload in collaboration with the Line Manager.
- Deliver interactive psychoeducation within a CBT framework to individual users and groups of service users.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion.
- Experience of delivering cCBT, preferably Silvercloud.
- Completed the IAPT Supervision training.
- Completed the IAPT LTC training.
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package, which you can view in full on our website.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience.
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development, a comprehensive benefits package and annual leave which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We support wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health and as a Disability Confident Committed Employer we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. We have also made a commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2) and Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES).
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group