Remote CYP Cognitive Behavioural Therapist PTS
The Role: What you will do?
You will provide virtual based therapy & case management for referrals from our Corporate and Insurance customers. This includes triage to the appropriate level of the service and monitoring a case from beginning to end, to facilitate a patient to maintain or return to their maximum level of functioning.
You will offer 1:1 CBT interventions via secure telephone or video link, along with receive weekly supervision & training as part of your role as well as providing peer supervision to other colleagues within the team.
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest companies to help support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience - we Make People Better.
Vita is fast growing, innovative and ambitious. If you would like to be part our journey and join a company that offers outstanding personal development, flexibility for a work/life balance and a genuine focus on delivering exceptional services then we would love to hear from you.
Your skills and background:
- Post graduate diploma in High Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- BABCP accreditation or evidence of working towards BABCP accreditation
- Supporting qualification around Children’s and Young Person
- Demonstrable post-qualification experience of working in a CAMHS/Tier 3 setting delivering CBT to children and young people
- Demonstrable experience of working in front-line children and young people or adult mental health services across a range of mental illnesses
- An understanding of acute mental health/psychological assessments
- Experience of risk assessment and routine clinical outcome monitoring
- Well-developed skills in the ability to communicate effectively technical and/or clinically sensitive information to young people and their families
- Proficiency in IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office packages, databases and electronic record systems is required
- You will be required to have a minimum of 5mb download internet speed at the home address
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- HCPC registered
- Experience of delivering therapy online to children and young people
- CYP supervision qualification/training
- Have an awareness occupational health: value being ensured to both occupational clients as well as to individuals
- An awareness of working with private medical insurance
- Experience of working with families
- Experience of delivering EMDR, IPT, DIT, CAT
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package, which you can view in full on our website.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of its workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. We are fast growing, innovative and ambitious. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience - we
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Vita Health Group