Remote EAP Clinical Co-Ordinator
The Clinical Co-ordinator is responsible for the efficient day-to-day running of the EAP Mental Health Service administration tasks, managing patient data and ensuring reports and enquiries are processed in according to customer service level agreements. You will undertake administrative functions to support the operations manager and support the clinical team with information required to manage the customer accounts effectively.
The position of Clinical co-ordinator is a varied, self-directed role and requires excellent inter-personal skills, attention to detail and strong administration. Duties include outbound calls to clients; monitoring the enquiry inbox, facilitating onward referrals within our service level agreements, assisting Operations Manager and providing ad-hoc support to key contacts and the wider Vita Health Group team in a timely manner and in line with companies' prescribed instruction.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in dealing with customers via email and telephone
- IT skills to ensure accurate administration resulting in optimum result for the service user
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to cope with a busy time-pressured workload
- Self -motivated and ability to multitask
- A good sense of teamwork and a sense of humour
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- Experience in dealing with difficult or emotional customers
- Enhanced annual leave
- Discretionary sick pay (after successful completion of probation period)
- Pension – with a Company contribution
- Access to Health Cash Plan.
- VDU eye test reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Program (Employee Care)
- £500 finder’s fee when recommending someone to join the company (T&C's apply)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity and adoption schemes
- Time off for your birthday
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group