Remote Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Would you like to work from home whilst delivering mental health support to a range of corporate and private medical insurance clients and have the option of bonus pay?
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified PWP looking to move away from the NHS, to explore new challenges with different clientele and join an established team providing a first-class mental health service.
Corporate Bonus Scheme:
Providing an opportunity for our PWPs to earn extra every month:
We recognise the importance of reward alongside a healthy work-life balance and so we offer an exclusive incentive structure designed to increase your monthly pay without having to work any extra hours for those that would like the option. There is no obligation to participate, and clinical & wellbeing is always our primary focus. All our PWP’s are eligible to achieve the bonus scheme, which is based on the number of completed clinical hours you deliver with your clients over the course of a month.
Through our incentive scheme, a therapist working full time can receive up to £650 extra in their next month’s pay.
Here’s what one of our PWPs have to say about the scheme.
“My name is Ryan, and I’m a Senior PWP with Vita Health Group. My view on the incentive scheme is that it is a little something extra that continues to motivate me in my job role, allowing me to strive for more and help the most people I can, whilst also giving me the flexibility to ensure I don’t burn out. The incentive scheme allows people to ensure an appropriate balance between their work and home life and gives that little boost of help when it comes to the increased cost of living. It also makes me feel more valued and appreciated in the company, by acknowledging that my hard work is recognized and rewarded each month.”
Find out more about working as PWP in our Corporate team in our Candidate Information Pack here.
We are looking for an ambitious Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to work within our fully-remote corporate Psychological Therapy Service. Vita Health Group is an award-winning specialist within Mental Health, providing people with psychological wellbeing support and treatment who have been referred through the UK's leading businesses, occupational health teams, government bodies, the NHS and insurance groups. We assist and work with both employers and employees in addressing overall health and wellbeing which positively impacts absenteeism and presenteeism.
You should possess a good track record in a similar role providing low intensity interventions for common mental health problems with experience of providing treatments and assessment across both telephone and video. This should be combined with a Low Intensity graduate/postgraduate certificate. Your clinical practice will be influenced by the client’s needs which could include supporting them to improve work related performance and/or to return to work.
This is a great chance to build on your experience and develop your career in a positive, vibrant and supportive environment whilst having opportunities to develop professionally and financially once in post. VHG have a highly successful service with strong clinical outcomes, and you will be offered regular clinical skills supervision, case management supervision and CPD to support you to achieve the best results possible for your client.
- A Certificate/Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) in Low Intensity Interventions (Adults)
- BABCP or BPS registration or pending registration (if returning to practice and not sure how to meet registration requirements, we are happy to discuss prior to interview)
- Experience of working with people who have experienced a mental health problem.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, are engaged by insurers and some of the UK’s largest corporate companies to support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view here: https://www.vitahealthgroup.co.uk/join-us/careers/
To progress your skills and enable career development we provide Continued Professional Development opportunities including secondments, management training, a mentoring scheme and regular events and webinars across a range of clinical disciplines.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. To support this we have a dedicated team of EDI specialists and run a range of active in-house diversity networks.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our Ethnicity Matters Scheme where all applicants for senior roles (£40,000+) from a minority ethnic group that meet the essential criteria will be invited for interview.
- Our sign up to the Armed Forces Covenant.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our sign up to the Employer with Heart Charter.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS). Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues which includes a team of trained Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An embedded “speaking up” culture facilitated by Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
VHG is committed to supporting transgender individuals with dignity and recognises the potential complications that may arise when taking references. We encourage applicants to contact HR at email@example.com to discuss or amend how we manage reference requests.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group