Remote Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
We are looking for a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners to work within our service.
Are you a passionate Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, can you demonstrate
- A Low Intensity post graduate certificate
- Experience of providing high intensity interventions for common mental health problems
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills – Microsoft Office/Patient record systems
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise importance and benefits of investing in our team. We provide:
- Focus of staff wellbeing through, events, staff events, wellbeing champions and initiatives
- Flexible approach to working through remote and homeworking options
- Day to day clinical support and leadership
- Excellent clinical supervision in accordance with IAPT Manual and IAPT Supervision guidance
- Ongoing continual professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for Clinical Supervisor, Leadership roles as part of longer-term career development
- A friendly and supportive work environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and excellence in both our service delivery and support to our team
- Your main role as PWP is being responsible for providing high volume low intensity CBT interventions to clients with Common Mental Health Disorders. You must be able to conduct telephone/video triage assessments and computerised assessments
- VHG have a highly successful service and our staff are offered regular clinical skills and case management supervision to support you to achieve the best results possible for your clients
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Skills and Experience:
- You will need a qualification in low intensity CBT practice
- You will have experience of treating low intensity common mental health conditions.
- You will have proficiency in IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office packages, databases and electronic record systems is required.
- You will need a minimum of 5mb download internet speed at the home address
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of all clients we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Benenden health cover
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Life Assurance insurance
- Access to internal Equality and Diversity Networks/Groups
- Length of service awards
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Vita Health Group