Remote Telephone Counsellor EAP
We are currently going through an exciting period of growth and as a result are looking to recruit qualified counsellors to join our Interventions Team providing short-term online counselling within our Employee Assistance Programme part of the service.
- On behalf of Vita Health Group you will deliver structured short term solution focused wellbeing counselling
- The role has flexibility working over a variety of shifts.
- With the support of a wider team and senior case management team you will have the opportunity to work in a varied multidisciplinary team
- As well as providing you with a dedicated clinical supervisor, we also provide 1:1 case management and regular team meetings included in your role.
- Access to a full CPD calendar of free training throughout the year.
- Fully paid online induction and training.
- Great progression opportunities in clinical and managerial promotion and development.
Skills and Experience:
- BACP Registered Member, UKCP Accredited or NCS Accredited
- Experience of delivering telephone and video counselling sessions
- Confident in working in a short-term and solution-focused model
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (variety of modalities welcome)
- Confident in your IT ability and navigating multiple online systems and case management diaries while working remotely.
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Experience in EAP services
- Knowledge of the Stepped Care Model
- Experience of Risk Management
- Experience in the use of Assessment tools PHQ9 and GAD7
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office and MS Teams
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website. To progress your skills and enable career development we provide Continued Professional Development opportunities including secondments, management training, a mentoring scheme and regular events and webinars across a range of clinical disciplines.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. To support this we have a dedicated team of EDI specialists and run a range of active in-house diversity networks.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our sign up to the Employer with Heart Charter
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues which includes a team of trained Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An embedded “speaking up” culture facilitated by Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group