Senior High Intensity Therapist West Essex
Would you like to be part of an innovative, dynamic, and growing organisation that is committed to delivering high quality care for the people in West Essex? We are looking to appoint an individual who is passionate about high quality care and achieving best outcomes for our clients. Our commitment is delivering the best care to our clients and the successful candidate will share the same commitment and demonstrate our company values: We Make People Better.
Vita Health Group provides evidence based talking therapies to all the people residing in Harlow, Epping and Uttlesford area ensuring all their mental health needs are fully met. As a Senior Cognitive Behaviour Therapist (Senior CBT) you will be part of the Senior team who are highly skilled professionals focused on developing a strong workforce that can deliver best practice and care. You will lead a team of qualified HITs and Trainees.
Experience, interest, and commitment to service development is essential for this role as you will be expected to take lead in initiating and supporting improvements to the service currently delivered. We appreciate that the work can be demanding and challenging, therefore you will have a wide range of support from withing the Local Senior Management team up to the Executive Management level. In addition, we promote flexibility so our staff can be supported in balancing their work/life balance while still meeting the needs of the service.
Vita Health Group is committed to maintaining and continuously build a strong workforce by offering:
- Agenda for change salary scale
- High quality supervision which is essential for further career development
- Continuous professional development
- Excellent opportunities for career progression as our company continues to grow.
- Highly visible leadership and staff empowerment.
- Encouragement for innovation
- Prioritising staff wellbeing enabled via wellbeing advocates, buddy systems, regular contact with peers and the leadership team.
- Flexibility to working pattern for staff to promote work/family balance.
- A friendly and supportive work environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and excellence in both service delivery and support.
- Equal opportunities with a commitment to EDI
- Provision of high-quality equipment
- In-depth induction for all new starter with ongoing friendly buddy/mentor support
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We work in partnership with the NHS, other organisations and support the UK’s largest companies in supporting their workforce and providing a full range of psychological therapies and physiotherapy services to private customers. We are a physical and mental health specialist with over 30 years of experience - we Make People Better.
Vita Health Group is fast growing, innovative and ambitious. If you would like to be part our journey and join a company that offers outstanding personal development, flexibility for a work/life balance and a genuine focus on delivering exceptional services then we would love to hear from you.
Your skills and background:
- High Intensity IAPT Qualification (Post Graduate Diploma)
- Full BABCP accreditation
- At least 2 years of working in an IAPT Service as a Band 7 High Intensity Therapist
- Good clinical, analytical and judgement skills for health-related issues, able to draw a broad theoretical knowledge base in analysing high complex facts & situations to arrive at appropriate formulations.
- High level of planning & organisational skills to be able to plan & manage a complex workload.
- Ability to compare and select from a range of treatment options
- Ability to provide both brief and longer therapeutic interventions.
- Ability to work to agreed targets and monitor own work effectively
- Experience in performance management
- Ability to supervise, teach and train with in depth knowledge of the supervision process.
- Excellent communication and ability to provide/receive complex or highly sensitive information
- Ability to build and maintain working relationship with other professionals
- Competent in use of IT packages and competent of analysing data and ability to record, report and audit clinical records.
- Awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Personal: ability to concentrate for a substantive proportion of working time, sitting for long periods, manage distressing/emotional circumstances, manage verbal/physical aggression and be respectful approach to service users/colleagues/carers and other professionals
- Experience in working in Primary Care
- Competent use of other IT packages eg PowerPoint, excel, access
- A car driver
- Active research interests / published research.
- Ability to innovate on the basis of theoretical knowledge
- Experience of developing & delivering specialist training programmes
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development, a comprehensive benefits package and annual leave which you can view in full on our website: https://www.vitahealthgroup.co.uk/
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We support wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health and as a Disability Confident Committed Employer we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. We have also made a commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2) and Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES).
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group