Senior IT Analyst
As Senior IT Operations Analyst: you will be another key team member of the VHG IT team working primarily across mobilisation of new business or existing business growth.
- You will lead on specific IT projects/support and will also be ready to be hands on to offer configuration (1st/2nd line support) on key IT applications including Telephony (Mitel), Power BI and CRMs.
- Work on IT projects, leading on analysis, configuration, change, test and on application/hardware projects as needed, as apt leading on smaller manageable projects to deliver change.
- Be a team lead, in a matrix management setting offer hands-on configuration support across a key IT application(s), including AD, telephony, CRM and IT reporting tools.
- Teamwork with IT Management to offer relevant support on other operation and projects. Review the application catalogue and offer support as needed in audit readiness.
- Liaise with our IT support partners to assist/own with support tickets following defined support processes.
- Teamwork with the IT Team leads junior colleagues and Head of IT to offer other day to day support to enable/underpin business operation as needed/escalated or delegated to.
Skills and Experience
- Experience delivering IT support /operations or project change, in a hands-on role, capturing and delivering on business needs with internal and external suppliers.
- Proven experience as a team lead in a hands on role supporting IT applications from a range of billing, portal, telephony, middleware, CRM, or bespoke business applications
- Experience of IT/Business and IT project teams with hands on experience changing key business applications based on business requirements, needs and priorities in a project/operation setting.
- Advance knowledge of report tools in project/operations setting such as Crystal, BO, SSRS, Active Reports.
- Proven ability to offer functional advice on how to use key business applications
- Proven knowledge of problem-solving working in an operational support environment, triaging tickets and working to resolve problems to reduce further incidents.
- The ability to own and be accountable to deliver IT service or projects change from requirements to operations.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Experience working on different IT projects/service delivery including, AGILE, iterative software delivery and Waterfall IT-business projects such as application or infrastructure delivery.
- Working experience in an ITIL problem, change and incident management function or environment.
- Experience in an applied Application Support role as team lead or specialist
- Advanced SQL knowledge Automation (SSRS, SSIS) is desirable Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot, Power Query, VBA
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of everyone we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Benenden health cover
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Life Assurance insurance
- Access to internal Equality and Diversity Networks/Groups
- Length of service awards
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group