Step 3 Service Manager
We are seeking a Step 3 Service manager who will be responsible for looking after the day to day delivery of a Step 3 psychological therapies service.
As a Service manager you will be responsible for:
- Working with the clinical lead to develop & maintain a framework for supervision of High Intensity CBT therapists.
- Leading a team of Step 3 Team Leaders ensuring they are supported and managed appropriately and that they and their teams are effectively utilised to meet the demands of the service.
- Supporting our customers to answer queries, investigate complaints and be involved in meetings reviewing the current delivery of services as well as future initiatives.
Skills and Experience:
- BABCP accreditation/evidence of eligibility as well as High Intensity supervisor training
- Proven recording in risk management and undertaking clinical audits with resulting action plans
- Good awareness of evidence-based CBT interventions and IAPT national standards
- Confident in managing performance and challenging the status quo as well as demonstrating patience & resilience
- A Team player and model behaviours in line with VHG’s organisational values
- Proficiency in IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office packages and electronic record systems is required.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Leadership & Management qualification (ILM/CMI)
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package, which you can view in full on our website.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience.
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development, a comprehensive benefits package and annual leave which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We support wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health and as a Disability Confident Committed Employer we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. We have also made a commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2) and Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES).
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the application process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group