West Essex Data Analyst
- Our IAPT data analyst will have responsibility for the IAPT patient management system (iaptus)
- Ensure high levels of data compliance through the use of cleansing reports and other tools to improve quality
- Support the clinical team to use the patient management system effectively. Training new staff and responding to day to day queries
- Work closely with other data analysts within the company and with the service team to ensure operational efficiencies and effectiveness of the service
- Provide accurate and proactive data to effectively manage IAPT services
As this is a remote based role, there may be a need to travel as appropriate in order to ensure close working relationships with the rest of the team.
Skills and Experience:
- English & Maths GCSEs grades A-C
- Experience in a similar operations/analytical role
- Managing large sets of data within a case management system
- Strong general IT skills e.g. advanced Excel skills
- Strong management reporting/analytical skills
- Diligence & attention to detail
- Leadership, influencing and negotiation skills
- Disciplined approach to delivering ahead of deadlines
- Manage multiple workstreams in a pressurised environment.
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- Passionate about delivering excellent standards
- Ability to communicate effectively to a range of stakeholders
- Interested in data and systems
- Determination to learn, develop and progress
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- Experience working within IAPT Healthcare Services
- Knowledge of a variety patient management systems used in the NHS space such as iaptus and System One
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Car driver and/or ability and willingness to travel to locations throughout the organisation
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group