Affiliate Counsellor - Adult and/or Children and Young Persons
At Vita Health Group our mission is “making people better”, and we are looking to recruit experienced counsellors to achieve that mission on an affiliate basis.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of affiliate counsellors delivering face to face counselling to our customers. Our clinical and operational teams will support you every step of the way. If you have the listening, empathy and communication skills we need in our counsellors, get in touch today to apply.
- As a Counsellor, you have a fantastic opportunity to make a tangible difference to people’s emotional health and wellbeing.
- On behalf of Vita Health Group you will deliver structured short term solution focused wellbeing counselling, typically six to eight sessions
- Choose to work with adults, or adults and children and young people, if qualified in this area
- Receive clients via our easy-to-use Portal
- Have the support of a wider team both clinical and operational
- Work the hours that are convenient to you
- Get paid for every session delivered
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Skills and Experience:
- Adult Affiliate - recognised counselling qualification – ideally Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (Level 4 or above)
- Child + Young Persons Affiliate – sufficient qualifications to meet the BACP CYP competency framework.
- BACP (or equivalent) accredited membership is essential, (unfortunately individual/student/ registered membership cannot be accepted)
- We ask for a minimum of 1 year’s counselling experience working with adults, preferably with a variety of diverse client groups
- We ask for a minimum of 2 year’s counselling experience working with children + young persons, preferably with a variety of diverse client groups
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- 1 year experience in delivering counselling via telephone or virtually is desired.
- Self-motivated and confident in remote working to cover agreed shift patterns.
- Knowledge of using the Stepped Care model and use of assessment tools RCADS,-- PHQ9 and GAD7 desirable.
Vita Health Group