Flexible - Ad Hoc Counselling Referrals
At Vita Health Group our mission is “making people better”, and we are looking to recruit experienced counsellors to achieve that mission on an affiliate basis.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of affiliate counsellors delivering face to face, phone and video-based counselling to our customers. Our clinical and operational teams will support you every step of the way. If you have the listening, empathy and communication skills we need in our counsellors, get in touch today to apply.
As Counsellor, you have a fantastic opportunity to make a tangible difference to people’s emotional health and wellbeing.
- On behalf of Vita Health Group you will deliver structured short term solution focused wellbeing counselling, typically six to eight sessions
- Choose to work with adults, or adults and Children and Young People, if qualified in this area
- Receive clients via our easy-to-use Portal
- Have the support of a wider team both clinical and operational
- Work the hours that are convenient to you
- Get paid for every session delivered
The counsellors we are looking for:
- Recognised Counselling Qualification – ideally Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (Level 4 or above)
- BACP (or equivalent) Accredited Membership is essential, (unfortunately Individual/Student/Registered Membership cannot be accepted)
- We ask for a minimum ofyears counselling experience, preferably with a variety of diverse client groups.
- 1 year experience in delivering counselling via telephone or virtually is desired.
- Self-motivated and confident in remote working to cover agreed shift patterns.
- Knowledge of using the Stepped Care Model and use of assessment tools PHQ9 and GAD7 desirable.
- Please complete your profile and pre-screening questionnaire, you will need to upload the following documents:
- BACP Accreditation Certificate or equivalent
- DBS Certificate
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- A picture of your Treatment room (if delivering Face to Face)
- Any Specialist Qualifications/Training
- Supervision Accreditation (where applicable)
- COVID – 19 Compliance Survey (if delivering Face to Face)
- A member of the team will ensure that all the documents are Checked and will be in contact with you to discuss your suitability and If successful we will then arrange sending you a contract with the terms and conditions.
- You will receive an induction, on how to receive clients from us in our easy-to-use Portal.
- Our Clinical and operational teams will support you every step of the way.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of everyone we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be inclusive and provide equal opportunities, we value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our people and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page or please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
How to Apply
Please click on the “Apply with Indeed” button below where you can submit a copy of your CV.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group