Cognitive Behavioural therapist Kent
Join a growing, high performing team in an award-winning healthcare company
Vita launched a new IAPT service in North Kent during 2020; now established and consistently demonstrating impressive patient outcomes, we are looking to grow significantly with a talented team of local IAPT practitioners.
To attract and retain a high quality, engaged, and local Kent workforce, Vita are offering a competitive package which includes:
- Professional development/training, including opportunities for supervision training and EMDR
- Flexible working
- We observe but are not bound by Agenda for Change pay scale
Ahead of lockdown restrictions easing and face-to-face delivery recommencing, individuals who can work within the Dartford, Gravesham, Swanley and Swale CCG footprint are sought as we expand the local workforce. An element of ongoing remote delivery is envisaged and can be accommodated to varying degrees based on personal circumstance.
We welcome newly qualified trainees and are keen to speak to therapists who can help us make a real difference to the North Kent community.
High Intensity CBT Therapists to work within our IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) service.
We provide high quality supervision, a friendly and supportive work environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and excellence in both service delivery and support to our team. We have a commitment to staff wellbeing enabled via wellbeing advocates, buddy systems, regular contact with peers and the leadership team and more.
- High Intensity IAPT Qualification (Post Graduate Diploma)
- BABCP accreditation
- Experience working with people with common mental health problems
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group