The Role: What you’ll do
- You will provide a quality counselling supervision service to Counsellors working both on an EAP Helpline and/or delivering remote Telephone/Video counselling.
- Contribution to the clinical assurance processes of the service including case reviews, clinical audits and competency assessments will be a focus of your day to day role. You will ensure supervisees work safely and professionally, adhering to NICE guidelines and professional/service guidance.
- This role requires out of hours escalation on call commitment to be shared with other senior clinicians.
- This is a full time position, working remotely. We are particularly interested in candidates that can offer afternoon and evening work (can be flexible) Friday 08:30- 17:00 (can be flexible).
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest companies to help support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience - we Make People Better.
Vita is fast growing, innovative and ambitious. If you would like to be part our journey and join a company that offers outstanding personal development, flexibility for a work/life balance and a genuine focus on delivering exceptional services then we would love to hear from you.
Your skills and background:
- Minimum 5 years Post Graduation Counselling/Psychotherapy Experience
- Accredited BACP/UKCP/NCS Counsellor
- IT literate – intermediate level minimum
- Experience of EAP Helpline work and/or experience of Short Term Solution Focused Counselling Qualification in Counselling/Psychotherapy Supervision
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- Previous Supervisory Experience
- Experience of Managing Counselling teams
- Experience of providing group supervision
- Understanding of treatment approaches for Common Mental Health Disorders e.g.: IAPT Service
- Experience of Corporate Services for Wellbeing and Mental Health
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package, which you can view in full on our website.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience.
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development, a comprehensive benefits package and annual leave which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We support wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health and as a Disability Confident Committed Employer we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. We have also made a commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2) and Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES).
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group