High Intensity Therapist Basildon and Brentwood or remote
As a High Intensity Therapist you will provide a range of psychological therapies for depression and anxiety. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about mental health and who want to work for an award-winning specialist healthcare company that is dedicated to improving services and seeking the best outcomes for our patients.
You will work within a friendly, buoyant environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and the pursuit of excellence. We offer outstanding personal development and Continuous Professional Development opportunities to support you to enhance your clinical expertise. Where possible, we support flexible working to help meet your personal commitments and aid a great work life balance.
We have full and part time opportunities available and welcome applicants who wish to work completely remotely OR who live locally in the Basildon and Brentwood area and are able to provide face to face therapies where appropriate.
Your skills and background:
- Qualification from High Intensity IAPT Course (Post Graduate Diploma) or other Post Graduate CBT training course.
- BABCP accreditation or provisional BABCP accreditation
- We welcome newly qualified Practitioners.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion.
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required.
- Experience of facilitating groups
- Other IAPT qualifications i.e. EMDR, Couples Therapy for Depression, MBCT
- IAPT Supervision Qualification
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group