High Intensity Therapist Kent
If this speaks to you, then we could be the team for you!
Getting to know Us
Hello! We are the VitaMinds Kent & Medway - from April 2024 we will be the lead provider of NHS Talking Therapies services in the area and deliver mental health support to clients to support individuals aged 16+ in Dartford, Gravesham, Swanley and Swale.
We really do practise what we preach here at Vita, with a company-wide focus on staff wellbeing, a flexible and creative approach to work and a real culture of openness and support. We love to see our colleagues thrive and achieve their personal goals, so we place a real emphasis on quality supervision, rich CPD and encouraging our CBT Therapists to embrace specialist training and leadership opportunities.
Making People Better
As a High Intensity Therapist, you will be at the forefront of service delivery here at Vita.
Using your clinical expertise, you will formulate, implement, and evaluate evidence-based therapy programmes for your clients, through individual sessions and group work. Where needed, you will work closely with colleagues at Steps 2 and 4, and external services to manage appropriate step up or step down, at all times maintaining and advocating for patient dignity, confidentiality and inclusivity. You will carry out clinical audits of service performance and user experience and contribute valuable insights to support continuous service improvement.
Getting to know You
Every CBT Therapist brings their own unique skills, experiences, and flare to their practice. Alongside this, we are also looking for:
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) in High Intensity CBT (IAPT)
- BABCP accreditation
- Experience working with people with common mental health problems
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- We happily welcome applications from newly qualified practitioners and are always keen to speak to CBT Therapists who are able to work locally within Kent and Medway.
This is a hybrid role working both remotely and in clinic in the Kent and Medway area.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, are engaged by insurers and some of the UK’s largest corporate companies to support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view here: https://www.vitahealthgroup.co.uk/join-us/careers/
To progress your skills and enable career development we provide Continued Professional Development opportunities including secondments, management training, a mentoring scheme and regular events and webinars across a range of clinical disciplines.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. To support this we have a dedicated team of EDI specialists and run a range of active in-house diversity networks.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our Ethnicity Matters Scheme where all applicants for senior roles (£40,000+) from a minority ethnic group that meet the essential criteria will be invited for interview.
- Our sign up to the Armed Forces Covenant.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our sign up to the Employer with Heart Charter.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS). Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues which includes a team of trained Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An embedded “speaking up” culture facilitated by Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
VHG is committed to supporting transgender individuals with dignity and recognises the potential complications that may arise when taking references. We encourage applicants to contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss or amend how we manage reference requests.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group