Long Term Conditions (LTC) Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT)
Here at Vita Minds, we are expanding our Long-Term Conditions Pathway to address the impact of Long Covid within the Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire (BNSSG) area. We are working in partnership with local healthcare providers, to support individuals identifying with Long Covid, who are seeking treatment for depression, anxiety, and PTSD.
We are looking for a qualified CBT Therapist with a specialist interest in LTCs/MUS, to provide high quality, evidence-based treatment for IAPT patients who have experienced emotional impact from contracting Covid-19.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a new area of Long-Term Conditions/MUS, contributing to service development and cultivating links with health care providers within the BNSSG Long Covid pathway.
- This is a full-time role (37.5 hours per week), however can be flexible (minimum 3 days per week).
- The role is permanent.
- The role is based in BNSSG, however remote/hybrid working could be considered.
Vita Health Group is committed to maintaining and continuously build a strong workforce by offering:
- High quality supervision which is essential for further career development.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression as our company continues to grow.
- Highly visible leadership and staff empowerment.
- Encouragement for innovation.
- Prioritising staff wellbeing enabled via wellbeing advocates, buddy systems, regular contact with peers and the leadership team.
- Flexibility to working pattern for staff to promote work/family balance.
- A friendly and supportive work environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and excellence in both service delivery and support.
- Provision of high-quality equipment.
- In-depth induction for all new starters with ongoing friendly buddy/mentor support.
Skills and Experience:
- High Intensity IAPT Qualification (Post Graduate Diploma in CBT)
- BABCP accreditation (Need to have provisional accreditation and working towards full accreditation)
- IAPT LTC training or a willingness to attend this.
- Be confident in using IT equipment
- Awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Experience of adapting CBT protocols for those with Long Term Conditions/MUS
- Experience of using ACT or EMDR
- Working within a Long-Term Condition pathway or Specialist Health Care Services
If you are interested in discussing these vacancies, please mark it for the attention of Dr Pascale Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website. To progress your skills and enable career development we provide Continued Professional Development opportunities including secondments, management training, a mentoring scheme and regular events and webinars across a range of clinical disciplines.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. To support this we have a dedicated team of EDI specialists and run a range of active in-house diversity networks.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our sign up to the Employer with Heart Charter.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues which includes a team of trained Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An embedded “speaking up” culture facilitated by Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group