MSK Corporate Services Physiotherapist
Due to exciting growth within our Corporate MSK Service, we have a fantastic opportunity for a MSK Physiotherapist to join Vita Health Group. The role is based in London and would involve treating a variety of work-related MSK conditions in workforces such as fire brigades, NHS hospitals and universities.
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. Vita Health Group are offering an enhanced and competitive package, which includes:
- Continued Professional Development opportunities including weekly in-service sessions and comprehensive training provided.
- Team building/away days.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Enhanced annual leave (25 days in addition to Bank Holidays).
- Benenden health cover.
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone.
- Length of service awards.
- You will work in a supportive environment with a blend of onsite and virtual physiotherapy interventions for our corporate clients.
- You will manage a caseload of MSK conditions in a adult working population and support their wellbeing to promote a healthy workforce.
- You will play an important role in the improvement of the service by managing the diary efficiently and building relationships with clients.
Your skills and background
- BSc or MSc Physiotherapy.
- 1-year experience in an MSK setting.
- Demonstrable skills and knowledge in Subjective & Objective Assessment of MSK conditions; Goal Setting; Rehabilitation & Exercise Prescription;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT literate – intermediate level minimum - using electronic patient management systems.
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Ability to work individually or within a team and foster good working relationships.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- HCPC and CSP Registration.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Previous experience of working within an Occupational Health setting.
- An understanding of the key principles of Occupational Health Physiotherapy.
- Previous experience of report writing.
- Basic knowledge of Ergonomic Risk Assessment.
- Further qualifications, training or CPD within the Occupational Health field.
- Familiarity and confidence assessing & coaching patients via video.
Why Vita Health Group
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest companies to help support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience - we Make People Better.
Vita is fast growing, innovative and ambitious. If you would like to be part our journey and join a company that offers outstanding personal development, flexibility for a work/life balance and a genuine focus on delivering exceptional services then we would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Vita Health Group is actively seeking to increase the diversity of its workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group