NHS IAPT Administrator 22.5 hours
Are you looking for an administrative role that will really make a difference to lives?
The core purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the NHS IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) service, through the provision of effective and efficient administrative services for NHS patients, referring GP’s, healthcare professionals and CCG contacts. It encompasses a range of administrative responsibilities that support the day to day operations of the business, as well as contributing to its ongoing development.
At Vita Health Group we appreciate the part ALL our team play in helping people get better.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking company and friendly team, keep reading to see if you are interested in the role and what we have to offer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming telephone calls in a professional manner within agreed KPIs.
- Making outbound calls to process patient referrals.
- Updating patient information within IAPTus, ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Identifying and escalating at risk patients in a timely manner to the Duty Therapist.
- Monitoring and actioning IAPTus contact lists in a timely manner and within KPIs.
- Monitoring and responding to enquiries via email.
- Checking and processing letters to patients, GP’s and Healthcare professionals.
- Ensuring patients are communicated with at the earliest opportunity for any changes to appointments.
- Undertaking general administration to contribute to the smooth running of the department.
- Any other ad hoc duties to support the function of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator who enjoys problem solving and forward thinking. They must therefore be comfortable dealing and working with people of all levels.
Attention to detail, accountability and pride in the work they deliver is essential. Good communication skills and high level organisational and time management skills are also a must.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working with and dealing with the public, 1 year minimum.
- Experience of working in an administrative capacity, 1 year minimum.
- Excellent customer service skills, including a professional telephone manner.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Drive to learn quickly, especially in relation to internal IT applications.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Flexibility with shifts may be required to assist with cover due to staff absence.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include occasional overnight stays, as and when required.
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group