NHS MSK First Contact Physiotherapist
Vita Health Group are looking to recruit outstanding candidates to join our NHS – MSK physiotherapy team. You will expertly assess, treat, and manage patients in:
- First Contact Physiotherapy clinics, predominantly in South East London GP practices.
- MCATs clinics across VHG’s South East London NHS MSK contracts.
- Physiotherapy clinics across the above, and other AQP contracts nationally.
(Clinical mentorship and support will reflect the candidates experience, and will provided by the NHS MSK Clinical lead, senior MCATS clinicians, and/ or a Senior Team lead.)
Skills and Experience:
- A degree in physiotherapy is essential along with HCPC and CSP membership.
- Minimum 2 years post-graduate experience
- Previous experience working as a senior physiotherapist in an NHS MSK service.
- Previous experience assessing and treating adults with axial and peripheral MSK complaints.
- Experience of corresponding with GPs and secondary care regarding patient care.
- Possess an understanding of Radiology and blood Investigations for MSK pain
- Previous experience in a telehealth environment
- IT literate – intermediate level minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including shared decision making.
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Ability to work individually or within a team and foster good working relationships.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- MSc Advanced practice Physiotherapy.
- Previous experience working in a MCATs service delivering MSK FCP/APP clinics.
- Experience with Virtual triage.
- MDT working including making direct referrals to secondary care services.
- Experience with Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement processes
- MSK Injection therapy
- Ultrasonography (PG cert or equivalent)
- Independent prescribing
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider with over 30 years’ experience delivering best in class physical and mental health services across corporates, NHS and private patients.
We comprise of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry; RehabWorks, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group.
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of everyone we treat. In order to achieve this, we strongly believe in our company values:
- Customer Focussed
- People Centred
Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the UKs Leading Healthcare Provider of best in class Physical and Mental Health Solutions.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
We continually look at attracting the very best people from the widest talent pool. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Benenden health cover
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Life Assurance insurance
- Access to internal Equality and Diversity Networks/Groups
- Length of service awards
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities and Disability Confident Committed Employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group