NHS Step 3 Team Leader
Vita Health Group provide the IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) service serving the population of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a new and innovative service delivery model with three local partners, Equality Action, The Bridge and the LGBTQ+ Centre
The Role: What you’ll do
As a Step 3 Team Lead you’ll join at the start with a new service providing a range of psychological therapies for depression and anxiety. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about mental health and who want to work for an award-winning specialist healthcare company that is dedicated to improving services and seeking the best outcomes for our patients. You will work within a friendly, buoyant environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and the pursuit of excellence. Where possible, we support flexible working to help meet your personal commitments and aid a great work life balance.
Your skills and background:
- IAPT Recognised Qualification (BABCP , BACP, IPT, DIT or CFD accredited)
- Experience of risk-management (e.g. suicidal users and users which self-harm)
- Experience undertaking Clinical Audit, including action planning
- Experience of supervising other High Intensity Therapists
- Good at Networking and engaging with external stakeholders
- Knowledge of evidence based CBT interventions
- Knowledge of IAPT National Standards
- Confidence with outcome measures and their use for clinical and audit purposes.
- Willingness to undertake IAPT High Worker/IAPT High Intensity Supervisor Training qualification
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- HCPC registered
- IAPT High Worker/IAPT High Intensity Supervisor Training qualification
- Experience of supervision and supervision qualification.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website. To progress your skills and enable career development we provide Continued Professional Development opportunities including secondments, management training, a mentoring scheme and regular events and webinars across a range of clinical disciplines.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. To support this we have a dedicated team of EDI specialists and run a range of active in-house diversity networks.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our sign up to the Employer with Heart Charter.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues which includes a team of trained Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An embedded “speaking up” culture facilitated by Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group