Private Receptionist/Administrator (Zero Hour)
The Role: What you’ll do
As a receptionist at our main clinic sites you will be the face and voice of Physiotherapy London (Part of Vita Health Group).
Acting as an extension of the firm’s brand and core values, the purpose of this role is to welcome patients and visitors to our clinic, as well as support the clinicians and the admin function of the business.
You will be responsible for greeting all visitors with a friendly and professional approach and answering any questions in a pleasant and efficient way, whilst ensuring that all reception tasks are completed daily.
This role requires a clear concise communicator with the ability to use initiative to multi task and also prioritise when needed.
- Welcome all visitors to the clinic and ensure that patients are appropriately briefed so as to prepare them for their appointment.
- Book appointments and classes for both our NHS and Private patients.
- Manage and maintain clinicians' appointment diaries. Ensure future appointments are booked correctly and provide a backup paper version on a daily basis.
- Contact patients that have not attended their appointment to offer to re-arrange their appointment.
- Liaise with patients regarding the payment of their treatment. This involves processing cash or card payments.
- Ensure that the reception and waiting area is kept tidy and presentable at all times.
- Monitor and manage emails, ensure that they are responded to in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the NHS and Private Administrators as well as clinicians to resolve patient queries.
- Update patient information and ensure adequate notes are added to patients’ records as required.
- Identify and escalate any issues.
- Complete daily reception tasks such as banking, printing of forms, scanning and post.
- Keep patients updated when clinical staff are running late and re-arrange any appointments due to a short notice cancellation.
- Open and close the clinic & office.
Any other ad hoc duties to support the Reception, Occupational Health, Customer Service and Administration function of the business.
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest companies to help support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience - we Make People Better.
Vita is fast growing, innovative and ambitious. If you would like to be part our journey and join a company that offers outstanding personal development, flexibility for a work/life balance and a genuine focus on delivering exceptional services then we would love to hear from you.
Your skills and background:
- Ability to work within a team and put the customer’s needs first.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve when required.
- Ability to use own initiative and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong administration skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- Experience of processing cash and card transactions.
- Experience dealing with the public face to face.
- Previous reception experience.
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package, which you can view in full on our website.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience.
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development, a comprehensive benefits package and annual leave which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We support wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health and as a Disability Confident Committed Employer we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. We have also made a commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2) and Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES).
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the application process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group