Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) Bristol or Remote
Join a growing, high performing team in an award-winning healthcare company and receive a welcome bonus up to £3000.
Would you like:
- To work for an award-winning specialist healthcare company that is dedicated on improving and delivering services rather than delivering the same for less?
Outstanding personal development and CPD opportunities?
Flexibility that enables you to balance your work life and personal commitments?
If you answered yes to the above Vita Health Group is your perfect next employer!
We are looking for qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners to join us locally or remotely within our IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) service based in Bristol. To attract and retain a high quality and engaged workforce, Vita are offering a competitive package which includes:
- A welcome bonus of up to £3000 for applicants new to Vita Health Group (subject to terms & conditions)
- Professional development/training, including opportunities for supervision training.
As a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner you’ll join our team working in our IAPT services across the UK. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about mental health and who want to work for an award-winning specialist healthcare company that is dedicated to improving services and seeking the best outcomes for our patients. We welcome newly qualified trainees and are keen to speak to practitioners who can help us make a real difference to the local community.
Following the easing of restrictions around COVID, individuals who can work within the Bristol CCG footprint are sought after as we expand the local workforce. An element of ongoing remote delivery is envisaged and can be accommodated to varying degrees based on personal circumstance.
Are you a passionate Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, can you demonstrate:
A Low Intensity post graduate certificate
Experience of providing low intensity interventions for common mental health problems
Excellent communication skills
IT skills – Microsoft Office/Patient record systems
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise importance and benefits of investing in our team. We provide:
- Access to duty support at all times
- Weekly PWP groups including restorative practice
- PWP autonomy over diary (being able to advertise and organise slots)
Focus of staff wellbeing through, events, staff events, wellbeing champions and initiatives
Flexible approach to working through remote and homeworking options
Day to day clinical support and leadership
Excellent clinical supervision in accordance with IAPT Manual and IAPT Supervision guidance
Ongoing continual professional development opportunities
Individual CPD and development plans
Opportunities for High Intensity training or Senior PWP Roles as part of longer-term career development
A friendly and supportive work environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and excellence in both our service delivery and support to our team
Skills and Experience:
Have completed PGCert in Low Intensity Interventions working with adults
Evidence of working with people who have experienced a mental health problem and experience within IAPT
Ability to manage own caseload and time.
Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
Experience of facilitating groups
Experience of computerised CBT packages (Silvercloud)
Experience of using iaptus patient record system
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website. To progress your skills and enable career development we provide Continued Professional Development opportunities including secondments, management training, a mentoring scheme and regular events and webinars across a range of clinical disciplines.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. To support this we have a dedicated team of EDI specialists and run a range of active in-house diversity networks.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our sign up to the Employer with Heart Charter
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues which includes a team of trained Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An embedded “speaking up” culture facilitated by Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group