Remote Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
We are looking for a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work within our fully-remote Mental Health Service. Vita Health Group is an award-winning specialist for Mental Health, providing people with Mental Health support and treatment through the UK's leading businesses, government bodies, the NHS, and insurance groups. We assist both employers and employees with an occupational health and wellbeing focus which positively impacts absenteeism and presenteeism
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise importance and benefits of investing in our team. We provide:
- Autonomy over your diary
- Focus of staff wellbeing through, events, staff events, wellbeing champions and initiatives
- Flexible approach to working through remote and homeworking options
- Day to day clinical support and leadership
- Excellent clinical supervision in accordance with IAPT Manual and IAPT Supervision guidance
- Ongoing continual professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for Clinical Supervisor, Leadership roles as part of longer-term career development
- A friendly and supportive work environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and excellence in both our service delivery and support to our team
- You will provide virtual based therapy & case management for referrals from our Corporate and Insurance customers. This includes triage to the appropriate level of the service and monitoring a case from beginning to end, to facilitate a patient to maintain or return to their maximum level of functioning.
- You will offer 1:1 CBT interventions via secure telephone or video link, along with receive weekly supervision & training as part of your role as well as providing peer supervision to other colleagues within the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Post graduate diploma in High Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- BABCP accreditation or working towards BABCP accreditation
- Experience of dealing with a broad range of mental health disorders
- An understanding of acute mental health/psychological assessments
- Experience of risk assessment and routine clinical outcome monitoring
- Confident communication skills to liaise with other professional groups and multi-disciplinary teams
- Other recognisable therapy qualifications i.e. EMDR, CYP’s, DBT, CFT and other specialisms.
- Have an awareness occupational health: value being ensured to both occupational clients as well as to individuals
- An awareness of working with private medical insurance
- Remote working
- Enhanced annual leave
- Sick pay (after successful completion of probation period)
- Pension – with a Company contribution
- Access to Health Cash Plan.
- VDU eye test reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Program (Employee Care)
- £500 finder’s fee when recommending someone to join the company (T&C's apply)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity and adoption schemes
- Access to exercise/wellbeing classes
- Employee Awards
- And more.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website. To progress your skills and enable career development we provide Continued Professional Development opportunities including secondments, management training, a mentoring scheme and regular events and webinars across a range of clinical disciplines.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. To support this we have a dedicated team of EDI specialists and run a range of active in-house diversity networks.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our sign up to the Employer with Heart Charter.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues which includes a team of trained Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An embedded “speaking up” culture facilitated by Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group