Remote NHS MSK Physiotherapist Locum
Are you looking for the chance to work flexibly and remotely?
We have a number of opportunities for qualified MSK Physiotherapists to work remotely across our NHS business and be a key part of our growing and high-performing teams in our IAPT services covering the UK.
We are seeking strong team players with excellent communication skills and a desire to deliver first-class care and advice to patients.
- You will be delivering remote Physiotherapy Assessments and follow up treatment.
- You should have previous experience as a Physiotherapist in an MSK setting and ability to work autonomously.
- Previous experience in a remote based clinical role is desirable
We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest companies to help support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience - we Make People Better.
Vita is fast growing, innovative and ambitious. If you would like to be part our journey and join a company that offers outstanding personal development, flexibility for a work/life balance and a genuine focus on delivering exceptional services then we would love to hear from you.
Your skills and background:
- Commitment to delivering quality care and evidence-based practice
- Experience working as a Physiotherapist in an MSK setting
- Carry high quality MSK physiotherapy assessments in line with CSP core standards of practice
- Maintain records in line with Vita Health Group and CSP standards
- HCPC & CSP registration
- Strong communication, IT, organisation & time management skills
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Previous experience of working as a Physiotherapist in an NHS setting
- Able to demonstrate practice that considers wider aspects of health and well-being (e.g. through CPD, or reflective practice)
- Previous experience in a telehealth environment
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group